Saturday, June 1, 2013

26. Maping

There has been a massive out-cry to know where I am going this year. Because apparently I did not tell you...or at least did not tell you in a place and way that you could access again and again and again because you need the interwebs to remind you of things because having constant access to information is making your memory worse.

First, I'm going to LA for a few days. That way I can count California. (see The Rules)

Then I am leaving for a cross-Pacific flight to beautiful, historic China!



Just look at that! 3 nights in Beijing! An overnight train to Xi'an! For those of you still attempting to get your eyes to adjust: The blue thing is China, not water.


Next up: Thai Islands! I will relax, but most likely not get tan... SPF 100 FTW!!




And then....Southeast Asia!!!!! Starting in Bangkok, there is more flying and train-riding and there is even a ferry!



And then, because I will be on that side of the world, I am heading down to lovely Australia! To visit Samantha in Adelaide and Ashleigh in Melbourne! Huzzah!!!!

In case you have no idea where those places are: a map!





No comments:

Post a Comment